Lips can never be too hydrated or smooth and with Valentine’s Day only one day away, we’re sure you want to get your lips ready for smooching. There is a 3-ingredient solution in your kitchen that will polish and smooth your lips to perfection. Get ready to show your lips some love.
- 1/2 tablespoon of organic virgin coconut oil (if liquid, put in refrigerator until it hardens)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Add all ingredients to a small glass bowl
- Use a spoon to combine all ingredients
- Apply to clean lips
- Use finger to gently massage lips in a circular motion
- Wipe away excess with a damp paper towel or washcloth and follow with your favorite moisturizing lip balm
Tip: Exfoliating the lips after a long warm shower works great because dead skin on the lips is already softened from the humidity in the shower.
In addition to giving you kissable soft lips, lipstick and lip gloss application will also be made smooth and easy.