You can now get bold color without compromising your hair with Tint Up Semi-Permanent Hair Color from Kiss Colors in the September Box. Infused with conditioning ingredients, Tint Up brings on the vibrant color while keeping your hair conditioned.
Semi-Permanent hair color is a type of dye that coats the hair shaft without penetrating the cortex. This makes it a gentler option than permanent hair color, which can damage the hair. Semi-Permanent hair color also fades over time, typically lasting for 6-8 washes. This makes it a good choice for people who want to experiment with different hair colors or who want to touch up their roots without having to commit to a permanent change.
Top 5 Benefits of Semi-Permanent Hair Color:
- Gentler on hair: Semi-Permanent hair color does not contain ammonia or hydrogen peroxide, which are the harsh chemicals that can damage hair in permanent hair color.
- Less damaging: Because semi-permanent hair color does not penetrate the cortex, it is less likely to cause dryness, breakage, and other damage to the hair.
- Fades over time: Semi-Permanent hair color fades gradually over time, so you don't have to worry about harsh roots or a sudden color change.
- Easy to use: Semi-permanent hair color is typically applied directly to the hair, without the need for a developer. This makes it easy to use at home.
- Affordable: Semi-Permanent hair color is generally more affordable than permanent hair color.
Try this easy DIY color job with this semi-permanent color at home. You will love the infusion of hair-loving ingredients, including Aloe Vera Water. Aloe vera contains Proteolytic enzymes and Amino acids that repairs dead cells on the scalp and maintains an optimal pH balance. Aloe Vera Water also has a similar chemical makeup to Keratin, the primary protein found in hair. Check out more benefits below.
• Formulated with argan oil, olive oil, collagen and keratin
• Vibrant, semi-permanent color
• Easy to use, safe for textured hair
• Formulated without Ammonia, Peroxide, & Sulfates