Frizz-free hair drying tees are a great way to dry your hair without causing frizz or damage. They are also easy to use and affordable. If you are looking for a way to improve your hair drying routine, you will love the Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee from Evolve® in the December 2023 Box. Made with a special moisture-wicking fabric that’s not only gentle and safe for all hair types and textures, but it also helps to avoid breakage and reduce drying time.
You will love the easy, twist-button closure keeps strands secure and ensures a comfy fit. Designed in grey with an easy twist and button, the Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee absorbs excess water faster without damaging frizz-prone hair. Also promotes optimal hair health for all hair types.
Here are some of the benefits of using a Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee:
- Reduces frizz: The soft, absorbent fabric of a Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee helps to reduce frizz by gently wicking away moisture from your hair without stripping it of its natural oils.
- Protects your hair from damage: Traditional bath towels can be rough on your hair, causing breakage and split ends. A Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee is much gentler on your hair, helping to protect it from damage.
- Cuts down on drying time: Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tees are very absorbent, so they can help to cut down on your hair drying time. This is especially beneficial for people with thick, long hair.
- Promotes healthy hair growth: A healthy scalp is essential for healthy hair growth. Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tees can help to promote a healthy scalp by absorbing excess oil and sweat.
- Easy to use: Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tees are very easy to use. Simply wrap your hair in the tee and use the twist-button closure to secure your strands and let your hair dry. It can also be worn twisted up or twisted down.
If you are looking for a way to improve the health and appearance of your hair and promote healthy hair growth, consider using a Frizz-Free Hair Drying Tee. See the easy instructions below:
1) Cover hair leaving smaller end of wrap hanging in front, positioning the loop of the wider end comfortably around your hair's edges.
2) Twist wrap tightly, starting from forehead and working your way down to the smaller end.
3) Pull the twist back, and secure the end through the loop just above the nape of your neck.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Machine wash cold.