January can be a tricky month. The post-holiday lull, the cold weather, and the pressure of new year's resolutions can all conspire to leave us feeling a bit depleted. But that's why a solid January self-care routine is essential! Check out this month’s sneak peeks from Olori and Appeal Cosmetics to get you started.
You don’t want to miss the Damage Be Gone Deep Conditioning & Restorative Treatment from Olori. This product is ideal for both natural and chemically processed hair. Check out all of the great things this deep conditioner can do:
- Perfect dry hair and dry scalp – our churned blend goes a long way to add much-needed moisture to parched and thirsty hair, which is very typical of most African hair types.
- Deeply moisturizes to soften, moisturize and give hair a refreshed luster and shine
- This product is also great for braided or plaited styles.
- This product is also a great detangler for use when taking out braids
Winter can be tough on skin, leaving it feeling dry, flaky, and dull. But don't worry, we have a secret weapon for your beauty arsenal that can help remove dead skin cells. Check out all the great things that Appeal Cosmetics’ Melon Crush Sugar Scrub can do for your skin.
Subscribe to get both of these products and 3 other self-care products in the January Box for $30.99. COCOTIQUE Self-care subscription boxes offer a unique and enjoyable way to prioritize your well-being. Here are some of their key benefits:
Convenience and Discovery:
- Surprise and delight: Boxes deliver a curated selection of self-care goodies right to your door, taking the guesswork out of finding new products and experiences. It's like a monthly present to yourself!
- Variety and exploration: You get to try different products across various categories like pampering, skincare, hair care, cosmetics, oral care, expanding your self-care repertoire.
- Time-saving: No more browsing endless aisles or scouring websites – the box does the research and brings the best directly to you, saving you precious time.