Would Easter fashion be the same without pastels? We think not...but as can be seen in this in this post, creamy pastels are for more than just clothing, accessories and fancy Easter hats, we love the season's muted tones on nails.
Manicurist, Jin Soon Choi, whose work has appeared in numerous magazines and on stars such as Kerry Washington, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga, to name a few, shared with us an Easter egg inspired manicure tutorial that mixes pastels and brights for nails worthy of any Easter celebration.
- File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
- Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
- Apply JINsoon Poppy Blue about 2/3 of the way from the top of the nail closer to the cuticle area, creating a few curved lines and filling in to the tip of the nail.
- For a three-toned look, apply Formula X for Sephora Seismic over Poppy Blue in the same manner as you applied Poppy Blue.
- Finish with a high-shine topcoat like JINsoon Top Gloss.
What do you think of the finished manicure? Would you rock it?