Baked avocado fries give you the feeling that you’re consuming something really decadent, while still treating your body well.
Image + Recipe: Chobani
2 eggs, beaten
1 and 1/3 C bread crumbs
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cumin
5 Tbsp Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together bread crumbs, pepper, salt, and cumin in a medium-sized bowl then set aside.
- Cut the avocados in half and then slice them vertically.
- Dredge the avocado slices in the breadcrumb mixture, then in the beaten egg mixture, then in the breadcrumbs again.
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, checking frequently on status as baking times may vary between ovens.
- When done, transfer them to the serving tray of your choosing and serve immediately!
Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce
Place the Chobani, cilantro, and lemon juice in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy in texture.