- Candlelight: Illume Gilded Amberleaf Candle. The fragrance smells like a fall day, and the glass jar is beautiful.
- Tea: Kusmi St. Petersburg Tea. Bryan and I first tried it in Paris and became hooked. One cup and I'm immediately relaxed.
- As a designer, it's always important to have functional and comfortable accessories. These blankets from D. Bryant Archie are perfect: Amaleah Blanket
- Music: Emile Sande, Our Version of Events. Her song Wonder is so uplifting.
- I write in my journal almost every night. It keeps me grounded: Polka dot journal
- When I'm on the move, I keep track of my personal goals on my phone with the Everest app.
- Visiting museums. My husband and I love to stop by MoCADA when we're in Brooklyn. I love exploring contemporary art throughout the Diaspora.
- Exploring art and design books is a favorite pastime. I want to be constantly inspired. Always having a current of inspiration in my life keeps my soul fed. Right now I'm loving the imagery in Malick Sidibe's book.
- Comfort food: the carrot cake donut from Doughnut Plant in Chelsea. So yummy!
- And the most relaxing thing I do every day to pamper my soul is to spend time with the one I love - my husband, Bryan Mason.
I pass up the product on the shelf all the time not knowing if it will work on natural hair. My daughter has naturally curly hair and she tried everything after receiving her box. We will continue to purchase because her curls look and feel amazing. Thanks Cocotique!
Love this product. Its natural and works well to cover the greys. Would recommend
I am very excited to try these products & have been for sometime now, when I seen that April was all the products I been wanting to try I was smiling from ear to ear. I love Palmer's line already so just added to what I have in the cabinet. Looking forward to May box.
These items work so well with me and my daughters 4c hair. It goes through smoothly and isn’t as hard to manage as it is usually.
This box is definitely giving new year new me. The hair mask is so good and helped my hair so much.