- Candlelight: Illume Gilded Amberleaf Candle. The fragrance smells like a fall day, and the glass jar is beautiful.
- Tea: Kusmi St. Petersburg Tea. Bryan and I first tried it in Paris and became hooked. One cup and I'm immediately relaxed.
- As a designer, it's always important to have functional and comfortable accessories. These blankets from D. Bryant Archie are perfect: Amaleah Blanket
- Music: Emile Sande, Our Version of Events. Her song Wonder is so uplifting.
- I write in my journal almost every night. It keeps me grounded: Polka dot journal
- When I'm on the move, I keep track of my personal goals on my phone with the Everest app.
- Visiting museums. My husband and I love to stop by MoCADA when we're in Brooklyn. I love exploring contemporary art throughout the Diaspora.
- Exploring art and design books is a favorite pastime. I want to be constantly inspired. Always having a current of inspiration in my life keeps my soul fed. Right now I'm loving the imagery in Malick Sidibe's book.
- Comfort food: the carrot cake donut from Doughnut Plant in Chelsea. So yummy!
- And the most relaxing thing I do every day to pamper my soul is to spend time with the one I love - my husband, Bryan Mason.
I love the Palmers products in this box. They work so well on my hair. My sister had them and I had to get my own
Love the products so far and my best friend approved. I loved the idea so much I subscribed my best friend for the same. Fun to share how well the products well.
Really great brush and its not flimsy. Cool.
The moisturizer is great and keeps my skin hydrated and feeling smooth.
Absolutely Awesome for my skin!