- Candlelight: Illume Gilded Amberleaf Candle. The fragrance smells like a fall day, and the glass jar is beautiful.
- Tea: Kusmi St. Petersburg Tea. Bryan and I first tried it in Paris and became hooked. One cup and I'm immediately relaxed.
- As a designer, it's always important to have functional and comfortable accessories. These blankets from D. Bryant Archie are perfect: Amaleah Blanket
- Music: Emile Sande, Our Version of Events. Her song Wonder is so uplifting.
- I write in my journal almost every night. It keeps me grounded: Polka dot journal
- When I'm on the move, I keep track of my personal goals on my phone with the Everest app.
- Visiting museums. My husband and I love to stop by MoCADA when we're in Brooklyn. I love exploring contemporary art throughout the Diaspora.
- Exploring art and design books is a favorite pastime. I want to be constantly inspired. Always having a current of inspiration in my life keeps my soul fed. Right now I'm loving the imagery in Malick Sidibe's book.
- Comfort food: the carrot cake donut from Doughnut Plant in Chelsea. So yummy!
- And the most relaxing thing I do every day to pamper my soul is to spend time with the one I love - my husband, Bryan Mason.
I am late reviewing this but I LOVE this toothpaste. I normally don't use these types of products that come in beauty boxes. My teeth are sensitive, I had braces for years retainers, and so on. However... this is a must for me now! I used it ( no judgment) because I was out of Crest. I recalled I had this one. I'll use it this morning then stop by the store and get mine after work... so I thought! I used it and never turned back. It feels minty not overly gross and keeps my mouth fresh. Doesn't dry out your mouth like some charcoal pastes do! I will be ordering more for sure!!
Whata a great box for January from hair to skin to teeth care. I would have loved a full size body scrub as it was gentle and smelled delightful. My other favorite is the eye cream I received it works very well to hydrate the sensative areas around the eyes.
I enjoyed each and every product!
My sister loved this present for her birthday.
Love this oil is multipurpose, may want thicker for the scalp but it works just fine in case it drips on your face! Just rub it in