- Candlelight: Illume Gilded Amberleaf Candle. The fragrance smells like a fall day, and the glass jar is beautiful.
- Tea: Kusmi St. Petersburg Tea. Bryan and I first tried it in Paris and became hooked. One cup and I'm immediately relaxed.
- As a designer, it's always important to have functional and comfortable accessories. These blankets from D. Bryant Archie are perfect: Amaleah Blanket
- Music: Emile Sande, Our Version of Events. Her song Wonder is so uplifting.
- I write in my journal almost every night. It keeps me grounded: Polka dot journal
- When I'm on the move, I keep track of my personal goals on my phone with the Everest app.
- Visiting museums. My husband and I love to stop by MoCADA when we're in Brooklyn. I love exploring contemporary art throughout the Diaspora.
- Exploring art and design books is a favorite pastime. I want to be constantly inspired. Always having a current of inspiration in my life keeps my soul fed. Right now I'm loving the imagery in Malick Sidibe's book.
- Comfort food: the carrot cake donut from Doughnut Plant in Chelsea. So yummy!
- And the most relaxing thing I do every day to pamper my soul is to spend time with the one I love - my husband, Bryan Mason.
I love the limited edition boxes, have had my eye on this for the red brush and towel alone and now it's on sale, may have to grab this one and a couple of others while I can. Score!
Works well smell is light and not overwhelming doesn't leave my skin feeling too tight and in need of moisture.
Now that I am back in the office this is great to have to keep my hands clean and not dry them out.
This was one of the reasons I bought the box and I am glad I did. It works well and helps my hair dry quickly.
The conditioner has pretty good slip for my hair, but much better on my sons hair and it gives him great manageable hair and slight shine. He also likes the scent. I only got to try it once before he took the shampoo and conditioner from me. He really liked this line of products.