- Candlelight: Illume Gilded Amberleaf Candle. The fragrance smells like a fall day, and the glass jar is beautiful.
- Tea: Kusmi St. Petersburg Tea. Bryan and I first tried it in Paris and became hooked. One cup and I'm immediately relaxed.
- As a designer, it's always important to have functional and comfortable accessories. These blankets from D. Bryant Archie are perfect: Amaleah Blanket
- Music: Emile Sande, Our Version of Events. Her song Wonder is so uplifting.
- I write in my journal almost every night. It keeps me grounded: Polka dot journal
- When I'm on the move, I keep track of my personal goals on my phone with the Everest app.
- Visiting museums. My husband and I love to stop by MoCADA when we're in Brooklyn. I love exploring contemporary art throughout the Diaspora.
- Exploring art and design books is a favorite pastime. I want to be constantly inspired. Always having a current of inspiration in my life keeps my soul fed. Right now I'm loving the imagery in Malick Sidibe's book.
- Comfort food: the carrot cake donut from Doughnut Plant in Chelsea. So yummy!
- And the most relaxing thing I do every day to pamper my soul is to spend time with the one I love - my husband, Bryan Mason.
Everything was intact and packed securely as always. I recommend this subscription to everyone!
COCOTIQUE Beauty Box Monthly Subscription Plan
Route Package Protection
LOVE the exfoliation and moisture products for feet! Always needed for weeks between mani/pedi visits. And Miss Jessie's never disappoints. Anxiously awaiting my next box!
I absolutely adore this box of self care goodies! Everything I needed all in one place literally for everything from head to toe! The perfect nude lip liner and black eyeliner, the softest feet ever from this scrub and cream. I feel so pampered!