When it comes to health and wellness, Eucalyptus oil is a must-have for your self-care arsenal. This essential oil that is extracted from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree and is loaded with a ton of health benefits. Eucalyptus has a strong, camphor-like scent that is often used in aromatherapy. Eucalyptus oil is also a common ingredient in over-the-counter cough and cold remedies.
We are so excited to introduce you to the Eucalyptus Roll-On from NOW® Solutions in the October 2023 Box. This roll-on is perfect for on-the-go use, so you can enjoy the benefits of this clearing, camphoraceous scent anytime, anywhere. Check out the benefits below of this amazing anti-inflammatory essential oil:
- Relieves respiratory congestion: Eucalyptus oil is a natural decongestant that can help to clear mucus from the airways. It is often used in steam inhalation or added to a diffuser to help relieve congestion caused by colds, flu, or allergies.
- Eases muscle and joint pain: Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce pain and swelling in muscles and joints. It is often used in massage therapy or applied topically to the affected area.
- Promotes oral health: Eucalyptus oil has antimicrobial properties that can help to fight off bacteria and fungi in the mouth. It is often used in mouthwash or toothpaste to help prevent cavities, gingivitis, and bad breath.
- Repels insects: Eucalyptus oil is a natural insect repellent that can be used to keep away mosquitoes, flies, and other pests. It can be added to a diffuser or applied topically to the skin.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Eucalyptus oil has a calming effect that can help to reduce stress and anxiety. It is often used in aromatherapy or added to a diffuser to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Apply to wrists, chest, neck, or muscles, and breathe in the clarifying and revitalizing scent. Reapply as desired throughout the day. Excessive pressure to rollerball may result in oil leakage.
There are also a few safety precautions to keep in mind before using this strong, but effective essential oil. Talk to your doctor before using eucalyptus oil if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical conditions. See more precautions below:
- Eucalyptus oil is safe for most people when used as directed. However, it can cause skin irritation in some people. It is important to do a patch test on a small area of skin before applying eucalyptus oil topically.
- Eucalyptus oil should not be ingested. It can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Eucalyptus oil should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Eucalyptus oil should not be used by children under the age of 2.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. Not for internal use.
USE OUR EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE EUCALYPTUS FOR PURCHASE OF $20 OR MORE AT NOWFOODS.COM. EXPIRES FEBRUARY 29, 2024