Has this winter been brutal on your hands? Don’t worry we have an amazing hand cream that soothes and nourishes dry, sensitive skin in the December 2022 Box. Palmer’s Shea Hand Cream is made with raw, natural Shea Butter and Vitamin E for healthier-looking skin. This hand cream is also a great solution if your hands are dry due to the use of too much hand sanitizer. While, it’s important to keep your hands clean, too much alcohol can drastically dry your skin tissues. So, don’t forget to throw your convenient travel size Shea Hand Cream in your bag, so you can use wherever you go. Your hands will thank you later.
- Soothes & Nourishes dry, sensitive skin with raw, natural Shea Butter and Vitamin E for healthier-looking skin
- 48-hour moisture
- Vegan Friendly - no animal ingredients or testing
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes
- Formulated with Shea Butter ethically and sustainably sourced in West Africa
- TSA compliant size for hydration on-the-go
- Dermatologist Approved
There’s more from Palmer’s in the December Box. Let the pampering continue. You can perfect your complexion with Palmer's Skin Success Glow Purifying Sheet Mask. Try this purifying mask on your next self-care day. You will love how the botanical-based blend of natural charcoal, willow bark, coconut, and marshmallow will detoxify your skin leaving it calm and clear. This single-use mask contains ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients and is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. Palmer's always strives to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated and beautiful hair and skin while supporting sustainable production of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Coconut Oil worldwide.
- Coconut will hydrate and nourish your skin while providing antioxidant protection
- Chamomile helps soothe, tone, and brighten the skin
- Charcoal draws out the impurities in your skin
- Salicylic Acid clears skin and refines pores
- Willowbark serves as a natural exfoliant
Features & Benefits:
Hypoallergenic- Dermatologist Tested.
• Ethically and Sustainably Sourced.
• Natural Charcoal.
• Clears Skin.
• Refines Pores.
• Coconut - hydrates and nourishes while providing antioxidant protection.
• Chamomile soothes, tones and brightens.
1. Unfold mask and place onto clean, dry skin, smoothing the edges to the contours of the face.
2. Relax for 10 minutes.
3. Remove mask. Massage remaining product into skin.
If you’d like to stock up on the December Box, you can get it from our COCOTIQUE Shop while supplies last.