If you’re looking for a way to hydrate and soften your skin, we can definitely help you out. The October 2023 Box includes a full-size Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash and Body Lotion from SheaMoisture. This legacy brand knows how important it is to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Now, you you get ready for the fall and winter seasons, by using a body wash and body lotion made with all natural and certified organic ingredients is a great start to hydrating your skin. Find out more about how this hydrating duo can revive and rejuvenate dry, dull skin, while preventing early signs of aging.
- Turn every single bath into a spa-like experience when you use SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Body Wash. This Body Wash is specifically designed for dry skin. It doesn’t contain harsh fragrances or sulfates, as these can strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Specially formulated with certified organic Shea Butter, a premium active ingredient that gently cleanses and deeply moisturizes dry, rough skin.
- The high Vitamin A content of raw Shea butter body wash offers a pleasant way to help fight a plethora of skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles and blemishes
- Good for all skin types, including sensitive skin. In addition to Shea butter, their formula includes fruity Mango Butter and Argan Oil.
- Apply a small amount of body wash to your hands or washcloth and lather it up. Massage the lather all over your body, paying special attention to dry areas such as your elbows, knees, and heels. You can also add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.
- Rinse off the body wash thoroughly with warm water.
- Revive and rejuvenate dry, dull skin with SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion - a deeply hydrating semi-thick body lotion made with all natural and certified organic ingredients.
- Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids, while Frankincense and Myrrh extracts possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties, which aids in healing dry cracked skin.
- Fortified with Coconut Oil, which nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. This hydrating formula makes a delightful everyday lotion - slather it on hands, arms, legs and feet to keep skin supple.
- Apply body lotion immediately after bathing or showering, while your skin is still damp. This will help to lock in moisture. Concentrate on rough and dry areas including feet, knees and heels. For best results, apply to damp skin for moisture retention.
Here are some additional tips to hydrate and soften skin:
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Eat a healthy diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Avoid taking long, hot showers or baths.
- Use a humidifier in your home, especially during the winter months.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly to remove dead skin cells.