If you’re wondering if you can use a liquid highlighter in the fall, the answer is definitely! You will love the Highlighter Illuminateur form Black Radiance inside the Fall Makeup Lovers Box. This Highlighter can be a great way to add a warm, healthy glow to your complexion during the cooler months. Designed to illuminate a range of melanin-blessed complexions. Formulated with micronized pearls for a radiant, natural-looking glow. Versatile liquid highlighter that illuminates all complexions and skin tones with dimensional radiance. Available in 3 shades. Just be sure to choose a shade that is a bit deeper than your natural skin tone, as you won't be getting as much natural sun exposure in the fall.
Here are a few tips for applying liquid bronzer in the fall:
- Start with a small amount of product and build up as needed. Liquid bronzer can be more pigmented than powder bronzer, so it's important to start with a light hand.
- Apply liquid bronzer to the areas of your face that would naturally be kissed by the sun, such as your forehead, nose, cheekbones, and chin.
- Blend the bronzer well into your skin using a brush or your fingertips.
- If you want to add a bit more warmth to your complexion, you can also apply liquid bronzer to your décolletage and shoulders.
With a little practice, you'll be able to achieve a natural, sun-kissed glow that will last all fall long.
• Ultra pigmented formula enriched with Vitamin E and soybean oil
• Luxurious texture
• Multi-use formula
• Dropper applicator
• Lasting, vivid color payoff
• Highlights cheeks, brow bones, nose, or anywhere you dare
• Enhances skin’s natural luster
• Even, streak-free application
• Dries to velvety-soft finish
• Dispenses buildable droplets for contouring, strobing or amplifying
• Can be worn alone, blended or layered with foundation or moisturizer