Taking care are your hair and scalp are essential for hair growth and overall scalp care. If you have a dry itch scalp or any slight irritation, it’s also important to know which products to use to achieve optimal benefits. We want to introduce you to an amazing Scalp Relief Tea Tree Leave-In Treatment from Pharm to Table in our September 2023 Box. This leave-in treatment will change your life. You will definitely thank us later. Find out more about the benefits of tea tree oil and how this treatment can help with your hair care.
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that has been used for centuries for its many health benefits. It is derived from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree, which is native to Australia. Tea tree oil has been shown to be effective in treating a variety of scalp and hair conditions, including:
- Dandruff: Tea tree oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that can help to combat the fungus that causes dandruff. It can also help to soothe and moisturize the scalp, which can help to reduce itching and flaking.
- Head lice: Tea tree oil has been shown to be effective in repelling and killing head lice. It is a safe and natural alternative to harsh chemical treatments.
- Scalp psoriasis: Tea tree oil can help to reduce inflammation and itching associated with scalp psoriasis. It can also help to promote healing of the scalp.
- Dry scalp: Tea tree oil can help to moisturize the scalp and prevent dryness. It can also help to soothe and reduce irritation.
- Oily hair: Tea tree oil can help to regulate sebum production, which can help to reduce oily hair.
You will love the cooling, lightweight, leave-in conditioning spray that provides soothing, comforting relief to dry, irritated scalps. This hydrating blend formulated with nourishing ingredients helps prevent scalp flaking while moisturizing dry strands for smoother, softer hair. Detangles knots for easier manageability and styling.
Here’s why we love Pharm to Table’s Scalp Relief Tea Tree Leave-In Treatment:
- SOOTHING SCALP RELIEF:Formulated with tea tree oil, mint, coconut oil and biotin; Provides cooling, comforting relief to dry, irritated scalp; Invigorating fragrance energizes the senses with a burst of freshness
- BENEFITS OF TEA TREE OIL FOR HAIR:Purifies and stimulates hair follicles to help reduce scalp flaking while strengthening strands and deeply moisturizing for stronger, healthier-looking hair
- LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER:Lightweight, detangler spray works on all hair types and textures to improve manageability, help prevent breakage, smooth frizz and restore shine; Great as a braid spray moisturizer for box braids or dreadlocks
- SCALP & HAIR LOVING INGREDIENTS:Our nutrient-rich, dry scalp treatment is made with natural ingredients without the use of harsh chemicals to help support scalp health and leave hair strong, bouncy and lustrous
• Soothes and cools dry, irritated scalps
• Provides comforting relief to sensitive scalps
• Helps prevent scalp flaking
• Conditions, nourishes and hydrates
• Detangles and softens, making hair easier to style
• Encourages hair growth
• Invigorating scent
• Dry scalp and hair
• Flaky scalp
• Coarse or unruly hair
In addition to these benefits, Pharm to Table’s Scalp Relief Tea Tree Leave-In Treatment is free of the nasties:
CLEAN BEAUTY PROMISE:
• No parabens
• No GMO
• No mineral oil
• No animal testing
• Made in the USA
Use this leave-in treatment when your scalp needs to be refreshed. Mist liberally onto clean, damp hair and scalp. Comb through to gently detangle and evenly distribute. Do not rinse. Style as usual.
Inspired by natural botanical ingredients, Pharm to Table was created in 2008 to offer meticulously crafted hair and body products. Using skilled chemists, Pharm to Table carefully researched and developed products derived from nature to allow their customers to enjoy the benefits of natural formulations. To shop for more Pharm to Table shop HERE.