Looking for an easy way to add volume, fullness, and length to your hair? Sleek by Hailey Curly Clip-ins are a low-effort, affordable alternative to switch up your look. If it’s your first-time using hair extensions or if you’re a longtime user, clip-in hair extensions are a great way to experiment with different looks. It’s a quick, non-permanent way to try different colors or even textures without the threat of damage from heat, toxic dyes, or other chemical treatments. Not only are they easy to install, but they won’t damage your hair.
Top 5 Reasons to Try Curly Clips Ins:
- They are a quick and easy way to add volume, fullness, and length to your hair.
- After perfecting your installation, you can change up your look in under 15 minutes.
- Clip-ins are temporary and super easy to install. You can clip and un-clip them to get your perfect look.
- If you want to experiment with color/highlights, Curly Clip-ins are a great way to experiment without damaging your hair. You can easily color your Curly Clip-ins without damaging them to add highlights.
- Clip-Ins are the least damaging of all hair extension types. You can install them yourself without any adhesive or thread.