MADAM C.J. WALKER BEAUTY CULTURE Coconut & Moringa Oils Humidity Block Control Gel
- For humidity-defying hold, divide damp hair into sections and work up to a quarter-size dollop through waves and curls.
- Use fingers to smooth strands and shape curls.
- Repeat the process for each section.
- Mist remaining sections with water to maintain consistent dampness while styling.
- Let hair air dry, or blow dry with a diffuser.
- For a softer hold with more movement, blend a quarter-size dollop with Curl Defining Milk and rake through wet waves and curls.
- Re-apply mixture until hair feels slippery.
- Scrunch hair upward toward the scalp.
- Let hair air dry or blow-dry with a diffuser.
- Gently scrunch again once hair is dry.
- Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
- Moringa Oil: Delivers rejuvenating vitamins and minerals to the follicles of the hair.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.
- Shea Oil: A natural deep conditioner for hair.
Water, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin (Vegetable), Polysorbate 20, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Glycerin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Coco Glucoside, Chitosan, Gellan Gum, Carbomer, Algin, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.
Not formulated with Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates.
FULL SIZE: $26.00 / 6 OZ