EVE MILAN Brightening Vitamin C Mask
Winner of Allures Best In Beauty 2021. Our biocellulose sheet masks will dismiss your uneven, dull skin. Active ingredients include daisy extract to help to brighten skin and reduce hyperpigmentation, Vitamin C to even your skin tone, and natural antioxidant CoQ10 to promote collagen and encourages skin repair. The first biocellulose sheet masks made by a Black woman-owned business.
• Vitamin C promotes an even skin tone
• CoQ10 encourages collagen production
• Daisy Extract brightens and promotes skin firmness
• Niacinamide helps refine pores
• Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates
HOW TO USE:
1. Gently unfold the mask & remove plastic backing.
2. Adjust the masks for a custom fit.
3. Relax & enjoy the treatment for 10-15mins
4. Use excess serum on your neck and chest.
Bonus Tip: For added benefits place the sealed mask packet in hot water for 5 minutes for extra product absorption and to increase circulation in the skin for a glowing affect. Don't forget your neck and your décolletage use the left over serum to show those areas some TLC.
AQUA ,BUTYLENE GLYCOL , NIACINAMIDE,GLYCERIN, METHYL GLUCETH-10, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE,1,2-HEXANEDIOL ,LECITHIN, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, SARGASSUM GLAUCESCENS EXTRACT, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, BELLIS PERENNIS (DAISY) FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM POLYGLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, UBIQUINONE, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE,POTASSIUM CHLORIDE
PRICE: $15 / 1 Mask